The month of May. This month holds a lot of emotion for us.
- Today would’ve been our precious Laila’s 11th birthday.
- We met Laila in May nine years ago.
- On May 22nd it will be two years since she entered heaven’s gates.
- Last year between her birthday and her death date we were in Idaho interviewing for and receiving a position with MAF.
- Today we fly back to Idaho for our final training with MAF before we head overseas.
- On May 17th we will stand before friends, family, and the MAF fellowship and be commissioned for full time ministry.
God truly does give and take away. I’m so very grateful when I can see Him in the details and the redemption.
Happy Birthday, Laila. Adventure awaits us all, sweet girl.